Diego is an associate in the Business and Finance Department. Diego’s practice includes the representation of middle-market businesses in the healthcare, infrastructure, and technology sectors. He has significant experience representing corporate and fund borrowers in secured financing transactions, and in handling general corporate and transactional matters.
Diego is fluent in Spanish, Italian and French.
- Represented private equity sponsors in multi-billion dollar acquisition financings, including a national insurance brokerage, a major educational software company, and a leading media and entertainment?distributor
- Represented project owners in a US$320 million private placement financing of the expansion of a major U.S. shipping facility, and financing parties in the construction of a $500 million portfolio of power plants in Argentina
- Represented fund borrowers in raising capital-call credit facilities of up to $2.0 billion, and corporate borrowers in numerous credit facility borrowings and refinancings
Recognition & Accomplishments
- Lawyers on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer (2019)
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers in America (2021-2022)
- Rising Star, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2019-2021)
David Hyman quoted in Philadelphia Business Journal on Dougherty’s Resignation and the Potential Impacts on the Community